1. Students must not leave the school grounds during the hours of 12:10 and 12:50 PM, except those who go elsewhere for lunch. Students who come on the bus must have a note from their parents to leave the school at noon.
2. Students who walk to school are requested not to arrive until 8:40 AM and 12:40 PM if they go home for lunch.
3. Students are required to walk their bikes on the playground from the fence to the bike racks. No bikes should be ridden or walked on the parking lot. Students going home via Studer Street may ride their bikes outside the fence to the crosswalk. All students who bring their bikes must bring a lock to secure their bike for the day.
4. Students are required to remove footwear and caps upon entering the school.
5. Students may use the school telephone only in case of emergencies such as illness, lost lunch, or ride if they missed the bus. They must get permission from their classroom teacher.
6. Students must play outside during breaks when weather permits.
7. Eating sunflower seeds and chewing gum are not allowed anywhere in the building or on the school grounds.
8. Everyone is encouraged to be cooperative and courteous at all times. When there are problems, students and teachers meet together to try to solve them. We try to make the school a happy place to be.